Hello and welcome! I am so proud to introduce you to our dental office. I have had the pleasure of following in my father and uncle’s footsteps and continue their legacy of serving the community since 1962. I was so fortunate to have had two great mentors and I genuinely enjoy being a dentist! I understand that many people find going to the dentist a stressful experience so I focus on giving 100% of my attention to make sure my patients feel at home and their experience is a pleasant one.
My education in dentistry and 23 years of working experience has provided me with a strong foundation and knowledge in the field.
- B.A. Degree, University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana
- B.S. Degree in Dentistry, University of Illinois Chicago
- D.D.S. Degree, University of Illinois Chicago
I am always participating in continuing education courses throughout the year, not only because it is mandatory, but I truly enjoy it! It allows me to stay current with technologies and treatment options for the best possible results for our patients. The professional organizations I am involved with include:
- Past President of Northwest Suburban Branch of Chicago Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- American Dental Association
- Volunteer for Donated Dental Services for the handicapped and disabled
I am happy to brag that I have a great team! Our front desk staff, assistants and hygienists are all top notch! Not only do we all work well together, but we genuinely like each other and have a good time while getting our work done. Every day is a good day!
On a personal note, I met my husband, Vince Arpino, in dental school. He is an orthodontist in Libertyville. We have one son, Vincent, who is in high school. We would love to have him follow in our dental footsteps, but we will see!